We manufacture Biobased Butanol aligned to our goal of sustainable growth based on biomass.
Biobased Butanol is widely used as a raw material in the production of industrial chemicals & solvents primarily used in Paints & Coatings, Food, pharmaceutical, textile, and the cosmetics industry.
Packing: HDPE Drums, ISO tank, IBC
- Solvent in Paints, Coatings & printing ink Industry
- As an intermediate in the production of solvents such as butyl acetate & butyl acrylate.
- Solubilizer / swelling agent in the Textile Industry
- Solvent in Cosmetics & Personal care Products
- Additive in Polishes & Cleaners
- Used as a fuel
Product : Biobased Butanol
CAS Number : 71-36-3
|Assay (%)||Min 99.00|
|Moisture (%)||Max 0.50|
|Acidity as Acetic Acid (%)||Max 0.01|