We manufacture Acetic Acid from Bio-based Ethanol adhering to the "Green Chemistry Principles". Acetic acid is a colorless liquid with a distinctive sour taste and pungent smell widely used as a raw material in the production of industrial chemicals & solvents. It is also used in Food, pharmaceutical, textile, and cosmetics industry. Our product is FSSAI & HALAL certified as well as conforms to COSMOS standards.
Packing: Jerry can, HDPE Drums, IBC, ISO tank, Tanker Load.
Acetic Acid Biobased has been certified by U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) under the BioPreferred program for 100% Biobased Carbon content.
- In the Food Industry, It is a food additive often used as an acidity regulator, preservative and as a flavor enhancer in food such as in seasonings, vinegar, pickles, sauces, mayonnaise, etc. to provide a fresh taste and to help blend other flavors
- Acetic acid is widely used for the manufacturing of Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) & Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) which in turn are used to make derivatives of Plastic, adhesives & textile industry
- Acetic Acid is utilized in textile industries for textile processing and printing
- In the Pharmaceutical Industry as the acidifying agent & as an eardrop to treat outer ear bacterial or fungal infections
- In Health & Personal care products, it can be used in the formulation of hair care products, mouthwashes, and breath fresheners. Vinegar can be found in skin care products. Acetic Acid is used to control the pH of cosmetics and personal care products
Product : Acetic Acid
CAS Number : 64-19-7
|Appearance||Clear Colorless Liquid|
|Acetic Acid Content (wt %)||MIN 99.5|
|Freezing Point (°C)||MIN 15.8 - 16.4|
|Water Content (wt %)||MAX 0.20|
|Aldehyde as Acetaldehyde (wt %)||MAX 0.05|
|Formic Acid (wt %)||MAX 0.15|