Our 1,3-Butylene glycol is manufactured from bio-based renewable resources adhering to the commitment of connecting the world with nature. Our product is used as a raw material and approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE and conforms to the ECOCERT & COSMOS standards. We are committed to giving plastics and resins an Eco touch and also providing natural raw materials to the Cosmetic Industry.
Packing: HDPE Drums, ISO tank.
- 1,3 Butylene Glycol is used as a multifunctional Emollient and Humectant. It is widely used in Skin-Care and Haircare Formulations and other Personal Care applications such as Cosmetic Face Masks.
- 1,3 Butylene glycol is used as an intermediate for the manufacture of polyester plasticisers and unsaturated polyester resins and polyurethane paints.
- In heavy duty brake-fluid formulations, gelling agent for gelatin and similar proteins, humectant for cellophane, tobacco, unsaturated polyester resins and resins for polyurethane paints, Alkyd resin paints and wetting agent in inks.
- Stabilizer for pharmaceuticals.
- As an intermediate for the manufacture of polyester plasticizers.
- Solvent in the fragrance industry.
- In the food and beverage industry, it is used as an additive and has antimicrobial properties and is also used as an additive in packaging of foods and beverages.
Product :(±)1,3-Butylene Glycol
CAS Number : 107-88-0
|Appearance||Clear Colourless Liquid|
|Assay (%)||Min 99.50|
|Acidity as Acetic Acid (%)||Max 0.010 (Cosmetic Grade)
Max 0.100 (Technical Grade)
|Specific Gravity @ 20 0C||1.004 – 1.007|